Fundacion Pacita, Batanes

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

no french garden

 

Hi ,

You must be thinking that I’ve left and has gone to Europe, stayed in a fancy hotel with a lush jardin à la française. But this is actually in Chanarian-Tukon. To be exact, it’s Brgy. Chanarian-Tukon, Basco, Batanes. This is Fundacion Pacita’s owners’ beautiful garden, which I have accidentally barged into upon inspection of the place. This place is actually off-limits to visitor, but curiosity took me there, and after a few more steps, I found myself face-to-face with the house caretaker. He wasn’t mad, but I can tell he’s not pleased. Hehe. But as I told you, Ivatans are the nicest of nicest, he let me took a shot of this wonderful view anyways, having sensed that I mean no harm and the only weapon I carry is my trusty D40.

I’ll see you soon!

Anny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganda!!! - megs

Anny said...

Anonymous Megs:

Thanks!!!

Post a Comment

ShareThis

´