Tambobong Beach, Dasol, Pangasinan

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Calm waters reflecting God-smacked skies!

 

Hi!

 

“The course of true love never did run smooth.”

 

I can’t help but silently quote Lysander as we traverse Dasol’s rocky and dusty roads.  You’d think that you’re lost in a maze to hell while traversing its rocky and dusty path. But, as they say, No Pain, No Gain. At the end of our helluva ride is a pot of gold.

 

Well, Tambobong isn’t exactly what I can call true love. But she was unforgettable. And super calm. I love it. ;D

 

Plus, what’s not to love in those God-smacked skies?

 

Love,

2 comments:

Christian | Lakad Pilipinas said...

Now that I've seen a lot of beaches around the country, I'd have to say na Tambobong's really one of the best :)

Anny said...

I agree Christian!

Post a Comment

ShareThis

´