Alcantara, Romblon

Sunday, March 11, 2018

@ Aglicay Beach Resort

Dear ,

Hey it’s been a while! So finally I made Romblon happen.

However Day 1 "plans" were already spoiled by trike drivers who would rather drive to Alcantra because Binucot is farther and "isolated." I wasn’t expecting trike fares to be this steep here (can’t argue though, towns here are far from each other!). So I was already worried about my wallet the minute I set foot on the island. Against my will, we flew to Alcantra where Aglicay Resort is situated. Resort is vast, they have their own hills! I was still lucky to secure a cheap room even if i just walked in. Bad thing is: it's on the hill side of the resort, so ready or not, impromptu workouts will have to take place.

The Aglicay side of Tablas is windy, and yes, you guessed it, i didn't like it. Harsh winds, big waves, ugh! Was really scorching when I got here but a few hours after i settled, it started raining. *slow clap*


Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

´