Breakfast Buffet at Millie’s Microtel, Pasay City

Sunday, January 13, 2013

 

Dear

 

Breakfast at Millie’s was stylishly hearty. The food was superb and passed my standards with flying bolting colors (I’m very easy to please). But what caught my interest really were the items on display at the resto – vintage perfumes, ornate clutches and purses, sunglasses, lighters and passports. Apparently, these are Millie’s (the hotel president’s mother) collection from her travels around the world. Now I seriously want these glasses. Looked to me like something worn while watching an opera. Taray! You can tell from her collections that the lady traveled in style!

 

Millie’s breakfast buffet was completely satisfying – both to the stomach and my eyes.

 

Now that’s what I call fashionably yummy.

 

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

´